As a Pharmacy Technician, you may perform some or all of the following tasks:
* Receive prescription requests from patients and doctors’ offices
* Accurately measure medication amounts
* Package and label prescriptions
* Establish and maintain patient records
* Accept payment for prescriptions and process insurance claims
* Manage inventory
Pharmacy Technicians are sought-after professionals in pharmacies located in hospitals, drug stores, doctors’ offices and grocery stores. With a CPhT certification, you’ll have the credentials you need to invest in your future and prepare for a rewarding career as a Pharmacy Technician.